Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I want to be cool too....

So I find out this morning when i log into my facebook, that my sister heidi has too joined the blogging cult along with the parry's and who knows who else. And well i guess i just want to be cool too, so here i am.

My life isn't all that interesting so i'll prob. be the only one to ever read my blog, but i'll give you an idea of what i'm all about. I work almost everyday till 6, then i usually have plans with my very attractive friends or even more attractive cousin Audrey. I dont' know if you've heard but Audrey and myself are kind of a big deal......we never allow for a dull moment. Most people find riding in the car a normal everyday event, just the means of getting from one place to another. To Audrey and myself it is a dance party. This dance party is complete with ghetto town tunes, and angry rappers, and to top it all off we do the Becky dance. I dare you to tell me your not jealous.

I would just like to leave you with some closing remarks. I was reading Audrey's blog, and would like to clarify something. I was in a butt shaking contest....not a concert- jeez. (two completely different things obviously) I didn't want anyone getting the wrong idea. I also I wanted to add that i was up against a black girl, and i may not have stuck it out for the cash prize....but i still went home a winner. Well peace out family.

12 comments:

The Findarle Family said...

I love it! and did i write concert I meant contest ill have to go edit! and I love the becky dance!

Jacob Parry said...

You are funny!! What is the Becky dance?

Adelheide said...

The Becky dance? This I've got to see...

Eliza said...

Thank you for clarifying the whole butt shaking thing. I was thinking you were skanky to be in a concert, but a contest is definitely more respectable.

Eliza said...

Okay, is the Becky dance just another way of making fun of me or am I just paranoid?

Becky said...

My last comment was under Eliza's name because I went through her blog.

Zachariah Parry said...

The becky dance? You guys don't remember the becky dance? You put two arms in front of you, like you are Superman, then you slowly fall to the ground, like you are the titanic. In fact, you are an iceberg!

Ingrid Harris said...

aunt becky of course we're not making fun of you....i know audrey has explained this dance to you. she once told me that you grab your seatbelt and pull it out to adjust it alot while your driving, so i made a dance out of it.....i'll have to show you sometime. Becky you are simply inspirational that alls.

Zachariah Parry said...

Traffic Jam Booty? Who dat be?

Iggie, your site rocks! It would be even better if you wrote to it. Yeah!

Becky said...

You said you wanted to be cool also but you are only cool if you post to your blog on a regular basis. Me, I don't want to be cool!

Adelheide said...

HAHA BURN! Even Becky is getting on you for not blogging enough...

Eliza said...

This was a lovely blog. Unfortunately, it is a very lonely lovely blog. Please give it a friend. Also, I enjoyed seeing you on Dr. Phil. You looked tormented.